5 Step "No Stress" Design Process
If you are deciding on new pool construction, there are only 5 steps to follow.
Step 1: Inspiration... Think about your Perfect Pool
1. Take a look at our website, note key items/ features you like
- Geometric pools
- Freeform pools
- Water & Fire Features
- Outdoor Living
2. Review magazines, books or other favorite sites such as Houzz or Pinterest. Saving copies of items you like.
3. Absolutely browse our competitors’ websites as well. (If they can build it… we can too!)
4. Answer a few questions:
- What style of pool best suits you and your family? Size & shape? What features?
- What will be the view/focal point from inside of your home?
- How would you most like to use your pool? Swim laps or kids volleyball/ basketball?
- Will you host gatherings that would require multiple seating areas?
- Would you enjoy the relaxation of a nice hot spa?
Step 2: Onsite Backyard Design Consultation
- Our Design Consultant will be happy to look at your backyard, and provide ideas & recommendation with you.
- Discuss your thoughts/ question answers from Step 1 above.
- Discuss technical considerations such as property access, city permits, neighborhood approvals, and your budget.
- Make a copy of your survey or plot plan for your Design Consultant. This makes us aware of any easements or restrictions in your property.
Step 3: We Create an Initial Design & Proposal
- With your thoughts and ideas that we’ve discussed, our designers will create a custom design for you.
- If you have a specific budget in mind, let the designer know, so that he can recommend the appropriate features and options.
Step 4: Fine-tune the Design
- You may want to add or remove or certain features or options.
- You can solidify your tile choices, deck choices and the special features at this time.
Step 5: Are You Ready for a Pool?
If Yes, Ready….
- Schedule your start date - it's time to decide when you want the process to begin.
- We can reserve your build slot with a simple 10% down payment.
- It normally takes between 45 and 75 days to complete your new pool. This depends on the weather and the complexity of the project.
If No, Not Ready….
- We are here to discuss and answer any questions you have.
- You will know when you are ready, lets us know how we can help.